maandag 27 mei 2013

The Day of Disaster is Almost Upon You!

Thus Saith the Lord;


Humble yourselves, My people. Humble yourselves so that I may lift you up. OH THE DAY OF DISASTER, the day of disaster for the arrogant and the proud is almost upon you.

Again and again I have warned, but SO FEW WILL LISTEN! Man has become so arrogant that he believes he can handle his own destiny. HE CANNOT! It is not in man to guide his own steps. Does not My Word tell you that?

Jeremiah obeyed Me and he gave My Words to the people again and again. He told them that they must listen to Me and that he who humbled himself would be saved. Did they listen? No, they refused to listen and they refused to obey the warnings of their Lord and their God. Today much the same thing is happening. For many years I have warned My people through My servants the prophets. AGAIN FEW ARE LISTENING BECAUSE OF ARROGANCE! Too many of My people are completely unprepared for the disasters that are almost upon them.

HUMBLE YOURSELVES for only the humble hear My voice clearly. When I say, "THIS IS THE WAY, WALK YE IN IT," the humble will say YES LORD, and they will obey. The proud and the arrogant will argue that it cannot be the way, and they will go their own way to disaster.

Oh My people, I have tried again and again to wake you up, but most of you are determined to keep your lives set in the pattern that you yourselves have laid out. BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT EVERY SINGLE LIFE ON EARTH WILL SOON BE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN! All that will really matter is your walk with Me and it is imperative that our relationship is so close that you always hear My voice. SOON YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING TO HOLD ONTO BUT ME!

Put Me FIRST in your life. Hold tightly to My hand. LISTEN TO MY VOICE. STAY UNDER THE WINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY. ONLY IN ME IS THERE SAFETY AND ONLY IN ME IS THERE PEACE. I AM THE LORD THY GOD AND THERE IS NO OTHER!



Katie Jordon
November 8, 1997